Sunday, September 19, 2010

These dogs are so weird.

Hey, y'all. Check out these dogs. They are so weird. I've never really been one to give much thought about dogs, but these dogs are troublesome. I'm not sure what it is. It may have something to do with what happened to me the other day. I was out at my dad's only friend's dad's son's only friend's son's house when I decided to go for a jog and try out my new smiling technique. Not sure if I mentioned that before, I'm trying this new thing where I smile as big as I can for as long as possible to see if it has any sort of effect on my everyday routine. I've found that after about 4 days, actually smiling at something that normally gives me pleasure has become a chore and leaves my life a flavorless abyss from which I can not claw out of. So, I was trying that the other day while jogging and I came across a dog. The dog was rabid. I smiled at the dog (because I was doing my smiling experiment), but what I was really feeling inside was plain and utter fear. The dog growled at me, foam splattering out of its mouth from between its yellow teeth. I kept smiling at the dog but also screamed "Get the hell out of here, dog! Get the hell out!". A little girl walked by and saw this. I smiled at her and said "Rabid! Rabid!". The girl ran away and I'm glad she did.

No comments: